We have over the last decade developed a network with local landlords which allow us to access accommodation without personal and financial references being taken up. We have also developed agreements and partnerships with our local credit union to support service users getting the financial resources required when taking a new flat. Service users have more responsibility in organising their own bills and finances but are still heavily supported as any service user is while in service as new needs develop.
Avondalecare service for all service users.
- All service users have free and unlimited access to our sponsored community organisation Spring-Ways. Peer and professional support is offered here daily on top of the key support offered by the key worker.
- Out of hours support 0800 0148367
- Financial and budgeting support through the local Credit Union
- Internal 'Cleaning and Maintenance' services
- One to one designated support worker to develop a personally written support plan