Practical, effective, recovery focused support.
Avondalecare provides a practical, responsive support service throughout East Kent to individuals and families who are dealing with the challenge of living with a mental health condition. We are committed to delivering a genuinely person centred service that will be of real benefit to our clients.
Some of the key things we provide include:
- One to one support from qualified staff.
- Professional and practical support to address any issues inhibiting an individual's recovery (e.g. financial, emotional, social and psychological issues)
- Help for clients to obtain and maintain their own private accommodation.
- A social club that regularly arranges sporting activities, art and photography classes, social events, day trips etc.
- Emergency support in the evenings and weekends via a dedicated phone line.
At Avondalecare we fully believe in a recovery focused approach and work hard to help individuals obtain and maintain all the skills and support they require to live as successfully and independently as possible.
We have extensive experience working with some of the most challenging situations that mental health problems can cause. To Avondalecare everyone is an individual and no one is dismissed as “too difficult” on the basis of past events. We strive hard to build mutually respectful, trusting relationships with our clients so that we are better able to help them towards gaining increased stability and control over their lives.
If you would like to learn more about what we do please see How can we help?