Avondalecare provide support for individuals with a range of Mental Health problems, Learning disabilities and Autism. Our support aims to develop individuals to become resilient, self-reliant and as independent as possible within a warm and encouraging environment.
Our support staff will work hard on developing our client’s skills and providing them the opportunities to succeed and progress towards their goals. Each staff member is chosen and allocated carefully to deliver the best level of support possible and often go ‘above and beyond’ to provide what our client needs.
We are passionate about collaboration with our clients and work with them to improve our service, drive its direction and provide opportunities with a person-centred approach.
Some of the services available
- Allocated 1-1 recovery co-ordinator/development worker;
- Support with financial obligations (benefits, bills and saving);
- Support to appointments;
- Access to local community;
- Social inclusion;
- Adult education (Maths, English, History, Geography etc);
- Psychological therapies; *
- Housing related support;
- Employment support and signposting;
- Graded exposure.